100 Foolproof Recipes That Will Change The Way You Cook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
These Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos are ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. The pork is tender and flavorful, and the toppings add a satisfying crunch. Plus, everything is made in the Instant Pot, making cleanup a breeze.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- All over the pork shoulder, rub the spice mixture.
- Turn on the sauté function in the Instant Pot and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the pork shoulder and brown on all sides.
- Combine the chicken broth and BBQ sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Cook for 60 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- Shred the pork shoulder with two forks after removing it from the Instant Pot.
- Serve the pulled pork on warm corn tortillas with your choice of toppings.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Cookbook
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Potato and Beef Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Sauerbraten Beef Roast Recipe
Instant Pot Braised Pork Recipe