200 Fast And Foolproof Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Potato and Beef Stew Recipe
This hearty and delicious Instant Pot Potato and Beef Stew is ideal for a cold day. The beef is tender, and the potatoes and carrots are flavorful and soft. Furthermore, using an Instant Pot makes it a quick and simple meal to prepare.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in the Instant Pot on sauté mode.
- Cook until the beef is browned on all sides.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Combine the beef broth, potatoes, carrots, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- To make a slurry, whisk together the flour and water in a small bowl.
- Return the Instant Pot to sauté mode and stir in the slurry.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until the stew thickens.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Spicy Thai Basil Chicken Recipe
Instant Pot Stuffed Meat and Mushroom Manicotti Recipe
Instant Pot Brownies Recipe
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe