Ideal for Family Sized Cooking, This Kitchen Appliance Can Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Broil and More
Instant Pot Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes Recipe
This Instant Pot Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes is a hearty and delicious meal that only requires one pot to prepare. Seared to perfection, the beef roast is cooked in a savory broth with red wine and baby potatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, paprika, dried rosemary, dried parsley, and dried oregano season the beef roast.
- Select the sauté function on the Instant Pot.
- Pour in the olive oil into the pot.
- Add the beef roast to the hot oil and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Set aside the beef roast from the Instant Pot.
- Scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon and add the beef broth and red wine to the Instant Pot.
- Return the beef roast to the Instant Pot and add the baby potatoes, halved.
- Close the Instant Pot and set it to pressure cook.
- Set the clock to 60 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure for 10-15 minutes after the timer goes off, then use the quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the beef roast and potatoes from the Instant Pot and place them in a serving dish.
- Serve the remaining juices on top of the beef roast and potatoes.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Obsession
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Stuffed Meat and Mushroom Manicotti Recipe
Instant Pot Brownies Recipe
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Instant Pot Butter Chicken with Tofu and Rice Recipe