Ideal for Family Sized Cooking, This Kitchen Appliance Can Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Broil and More
Instant Pot Pork Ribs Recipe
These Instant Pot Pork Ribs are tender, juicy, and flavorful. The spice rub imparts a smoky flavor, while the barbecue sauce and brown sugar combine to form a delectable glaze.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Coat both sides of the pork ribs with the spice mixture.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with chicken broth.
- Standing on their side and wrapping around the Instant Pot, place the seasoned pork ribs in the Instant Pot.
- Spread the barbecue sauce evenly over the pork ribs.
- Brown sugar should be sprinkled over the barbecue sauce.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to the 'Sealing' position.
- For 30 minutes, set the Instant Pot to 'Manual' or 'Pressure Cook' mode.
- Once the cooking time is up, allow for a 10-minute natural pressure release before performing a quick release of any remaining pressure.
- Remove the pork ribs from the Instant Pot.
- In the Instant Pot, brush the ribs with the remaining sauce.
- Serve the pork ribs immediately and enjoy.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker
Pressure Cooker Perfection
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Instant Pot Crispy Pulled Pork Recipe
Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary Recipe
Instant Pot Balsamic Chicken Wings Recipe