Functions as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sautee Pan, Yogurt Maker and Warmer All in One
Instant Pot Brownies Recipe
These Instant Pot brownies are quick, simple, and tasty. The pressure cooker gives the brownies a moist and fudgy texture, while the cocoa powder and vanilla extract add a rich and chocolatey flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour in the water and stir until the batter is smooth and glossy.
- Fill a 7-inch round baking pan that fits inside the Instant Pot with the batter.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water.
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot and the baking pan on top.
- Set the pressure release valve to the sealing position and close the lid.
- Set the timer for 30 minutes and select manual or pressure cook.
- When the timer goes off, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before carefully releasing any remaining pressure.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the Instant Pot before serving.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Short Ribs Recipe
Instant Pot Pancakes with Syrup Recipe
Instant Pot Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chili Sin Carne Recipe