Cooks Your Meals up to 70% Faster than Traditional Cooking Methods Without Sacrificing Quality
Instant Pot Sauerbraten Beef Roast Recipe
This Instant Pot Sauerbraten Beef Roast recipe is a convenient way to enjoy a traditional German dish. The beef roast is marinated in a flavorful mixture of beef broth, red wine, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, pickling spice, garlic, and onion before being pressure cooked in the Instant Pot.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- In the Instant Pot, combine the beef broth, red wine, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, pickling spice, garlic, and onion.
- Turn the beef roast in the Instant Pot to coat with the marinade.
- For 90 minutes, set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- Allow the beef roast to rest for 10 minutes after removing it from the Instant Pot.
- Serve the beef roast with the remaining sauce.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Brownies Recipe
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Instant Pot Butter Chicken with Tofu and Rice Recipe
Instant Pot Carrot and Beef Stew Recipe