Functions as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sautee Pan, Yogurt Maker and Warmer All in One
Instant Pot Braised Pork Recipe
This flavorful and tender Instant Pot Braised Pork recipe is ideal for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The pork is braised in a sweet and tangy savory sauce and cooked quickly and easily in the Instant Pot. For a complete and delicious meal, serve with rice or your favorite sides.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- On the Instant Pot, select the sauté setting and add the oil.
- Brown the pork on all sides for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the pot and set it aside.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the pot for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding tomato paste.
- Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, ginger, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Return the pork to the pot and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Set the timer for 60 minutes and select the manual or pressure cook setting.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before quickly releasing any remaining pressure.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- On the Instant Pot, select the sauté setting and stir in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the pork with the sauce over rice or alongside your favorite sides.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Instant Pot Butter Chicken with Tofu and Rice Recipe
Instant Pot Carrot and Beef Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans Recipe