Stack up to 14 Eggs with this Instant Pot Accessory
Instant Pot Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
This hearty and delicious Instant Pot Vegetable Lasagna is ideal for a busy weeknight. This lasagna is packed with fresh vegetables and creamy cheese and is sure to please everyone at the dinner table.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with lasagna noodles, breaking them in half if necessary to fit in a single layer.
- Distribute the marinara sauce evenly over the noodles.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water, making sure the noodles are submerged.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover the marinara sauce with the cheese mixture.
- On top of the cheese mixture, layer the zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, and black olives.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with the garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- To relieve the pressure, use the quick release method.
- Remove the lid with care and serve hot.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Carrot and Beef Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans Recipe
Instant Pot Rice and Beans (Gallo Pinto) Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Chops with Potatoes and Mushrooms Recipe