Control this Pressure Cooker Remotely From your Smartphone
Instant Pot Rice and Beans (Gallo Pinto) Recipe
Instant Pot Rice and Beans (Gallo Pinto) is a tasty and simple meal that is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. The combination of rice, black beans, and spices adds a lot of flavor to this dish, which can be customized with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté mode and add the olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and red bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables soften.
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir together the uncooked rice, black beans, and chicken or vegetable broth in the Instant Pot.
- Set the valve to sealing and close the Instant Pot lid.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes in manual mode.
- Allow the Instant Pot to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes after the timer goes off before performing a quick release.
- Remove the lid and use a fork to fluff the rice and beans.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as avocado, cilantro, and lime wedges, while still hot.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Accessory For Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Almond Brownies Recipe
Instant Pot Banana Bread Recipe
Instant Pot Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe