500 Everyday Recipes For Instant Pot Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Crispy Pulled Pork Recipe
This Crispy Pulled Pork in the Instant Pot is incredibly tender and flavorful, with a crispy exterior that adds a layer of texture and flavor. It's ideal for a quick weeknight meal or meal prep throughout the week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, ground cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- All over the pork shoulder, rub the spice mixture.
- Place the pork shoulder on top of the water in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook for 90 minutes on high pressure, then wait 15 minutes for the pressure to naturally release before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Place the pork shoulder on a baking sheet after removing it from the Instant Pot.
- Brush the vegetable oil over the pork shoulder.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the outside is crispy and browned, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the pork shoulder from the oven and let it cool slightly before shredding it with two forks.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Steak and Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans Recipe
Instant Pot Rice and Beans (Gallo Pinto) Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Chops with Potatoes and Mushrooms Recipe
Instant Pot Lentils and Rice Recipe