250 Healthy, Easy And Quick-To-Make Instant Pot Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This Instant Pot recipe for meatballs with mashed potatoes is a simple and filling meal. The meatballs are made in the Instant Pot with ground beef and breadcrumbs for a quick and easy meal. The mashed potatoes are a traditional side dish that goes well with the meatballs.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Make 1-inch meatballs out of the meat mixture.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water.
- In the pot, place a trivet.
- Place the meatballs on a trivet.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- While the meatballs are cooking, cover the cubed potatoes with water in a separate pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and add the milk and butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- When the meatballs are done, quickly release the pressure.
- With mashed potatoes, serve the meatballs.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Coconut Curry Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Italian Sausage with Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce Recipe
Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup with Sesame Seeds Recipe