Stack up to 14 Eggs with this Instant Pot Accessory
Instant Pot Almond Brownies Recipe
Rich, fudgy, and gluten-free Instant Pot Almond Brownies. They're sweetened with maple syrup and made with almond flour, cocoa powder, and chopped almonds. They are the ideal dessert for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fold in the almonds.
- Pour the mixture into a 7-inch springform pan that has been greased.
- Place a trivet inside the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Place the pan on the trivet and cover with foil.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to sealing.
- Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure, then quick release the pressure.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing after removing the pan from the Instant Pot.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Pea Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
Instant Pot Coconut Curry Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Italian Sausage with Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce Recipe