250 Healthy, Easy And Quick-To-Make Instant Pot Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Pancakes with Syrup Recipe
With this simple recipe, you can make delicious pancakes in your Instant Pot. The syrup is cooked right into the pancake, creating a sweet and delicious breakfast treat for the entire family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fill an Instant Pot halfway with the mixture.
- Whisk together the maple syrup and water in a small bowl and pour over the pancake mixture.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure in the Instant Pot.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- Allow the pancake to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving with additional syrup, if desired.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot French Toast Recipe
Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
Instant Pot Breaded Chicken Wings Recipe
Instant Pot Sticky Rice Noodles Recipe