The Perfect Kitchen Appliance for Busy Households who Want to Cook Healthy and Delicious Meals
Instant Pot Poppy Seed Banana Bread Recipe
This Instant Pot Poppy Seed Banana Bread is a tasty and simple way to use up overripe bananas. It's moist, fluffy, and bursting with banana and poppy seed flavors. The Instant Pot makes it simple to perfect the bread without heating up the entire kitchen.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Grease a 7-inch round cake pan that is large enough to fit inside the Instant Pot.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- To the dry mixture, add the vegetable oil, mashed bananas, milk, poppy seeds, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Stir just until combined.
- Fill the cake pan halfway with batter.
- Insert the trivet and 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place the pan on the trivet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Set the valve to the sealing position and close the lid.
- For 50 minutes, set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure.
- After the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes before performing a quick release.
- Allow the pan to cool for 10 minutes after removing it from the Instant Pot.
- Remove the bread from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Potato and Pea Soup with Carrots and Sausage Recipe
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Mushrooms Recipe
Instant Pot Potato and Beef Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes Recipe