500 Everyday Recipes For Instant Pot Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Lentil and Beans Chili Recipe
This Instant Pot Lentil and Beans Chili is a delicious and nutritious meal that can be made in your Instant Pot quickly and easily. It's full of protein, fiber, and flavor and is ideal for a weeknight dinner or a weekend lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Lentils should be rinsed and drained.
- In the Instant Pot, combine lentils, black beans, kidney beans, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, diced tomatoes with green chilies, vegetable broth, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Set the valve to the sealing position and close the lid.
- Cook for 12 minutes on manual high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before performing a quick release.
- Serve the chili hot, stirred.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Cookbook
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Mushrooms Recipe
Instant Pot Potato and Beef Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Sirloin Beef Pot Roast with Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Sauerbraten Beef Roast Recipe