250 Healthy, Easy And Quick-To-Make Instant Pot Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe
These Instant Pot Garlic Potato Wedges are a tasty and simple side dish. They have a crispy exterior, a tender interior, and a garlicky flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Combine the minced garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- In the Instant Pot, place the potato wedges.
- Toss the potatoes in the garlic mixture to coat.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow for a 5-minute natural pressure release after the cooking is finished.
- To relieve any remaining pressure, open the valve.
- Remove the lid with care and serve.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Obsession
Ninja 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
Miss Vickie's Big Book Of Pressure Cooking Recipes
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Beef and Sweet Potato Chili Recipe
Instant Pot Sesame Seed Chicken Wings Recipe
Instant Pot Potato and Pea Soup with Carrots and Sausage Recipe
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Mushrooms Recipe