Control this Pressure Cooker Remotely From your Smartphone
Instant Pot Spaghetti Aglio Olio Recipe
Spaghetti Aglio Olio in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy pasta dish that is ideal for busy weeknights. For a flavorful and slightly spicy meal, cook the pasta in the Instant Pot with garlic, olive oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- In the Instant Pot, combine the spaghetti, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, water, salt, and pepper.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- Quickly release the pressure with caution.
- Stir the spaghetti after opening the lid.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Instant Pot Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Instant Pot Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots Recipe