200 Fast And Foolproof Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Beef Stew with Carrots, Celery and Leeks Recipe
This hearty and flavorful beef stew comes together quickly in the Instant Pot. Tender beef, carrots, celery, and leeks simmer in a savory broth for a hearty and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in the Instant Pot on sauté mode.
- Brown the beef on all sides.
- Remove the beef and add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, leeks, thyme, rosemary, salt, and black pepper to the pot.
- Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the beef broth, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce to combine.
- Return the beef to the pot and coat with the sauce.
- Seal the Instant Pot and set the timer for 35 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before performing a quick release of any remaining pressure.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture until the stew thickens.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Instant Pot Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Instant Pot Roasted Pork Belly Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Ribs Recipe