With just 5 Ingredients, you can Create Delicious Instant Pot Dishes Portioned for Two
Instant Pot French Toast Recipe
This Instant Pot French toast recipe makes a delicious and quick breakfast. This French toast is a family favorite thanks to the perfect combination of eggs, milk, and spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Make small pieces of bread.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Allow the bread to soak in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot by pressing the sauté button.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, with the soaked bread mixture.
- Press the cancel button and drizzle maple syrup over the French toast.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.
- Serve the French toast hot from the Instant Pot.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Cookbook
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Accessory For Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe
Instant Pot Chicken Thighs with Butter Recipe
Instant Pot Curry Chicken and Rice Pilaf Recipe