Control this Pressure Cooker Remotely From your Smartphone
Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
These Instant Pot meatballs are simple to make and full of flavor. The combination of beef, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese results in a moist and tender meatball that goes well with any sauce or pasta.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Form the meat mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls with your hands.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water.
- Place the meatballs in the Instant Pot, making sure they don't touch.
- Close the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook for 8 minutes on manual high pressure.
- Allow 5 minutes for natural pressure release before carefully turning valve to venting position to release remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and serve the meatballs with your preferred sauce or pasta.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Accessory For Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe
Instant Pot Chicken Thighs with Butter Recipe
Instant Pot Curry Chicken and Rice Pilaf Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe