250 Healthy, Easy And Quick-To-Make Instant Pot Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Pea Soup Recipe
This Instant Pot Pea Soup is simple to prepare and ideal for a cozy dinner. It's loaded with vegetables and can be made vegetarian by omitting the ham.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Drain and rinse the split peas.
- Add the split peas, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, bay leaf, and broth to the Instant Pot.
- Add the ham to the Instant Pot if using.
- Set the valve to sealing and close the Instant Pot lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes before using the quick release for any remaining pressure.
- Remove and discard the bay leaf, as well as the ham hock if using.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- If the soup is too thick, add more broth or water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker
Pressure Cooker Perfection
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe
Instant Pot Dill Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Fried Chicken Recipe