250 Healthy, Easy And Quick-To-Make Instant Pot Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Sticky Rice Noodles Recipe
This Instant Pot Sticky Rice Noodles recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy a traditional Asian dish. The noodles are perfectly cooked in the Instant Pot and coated in a flavorful, sticky sauce that will have you reaching for seconds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, cornstarch, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- In the Instant Pot, combine rice noodles, water, and chicken broth.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to the Sealing position.
- Choose Manual or Pressure.
- Cook for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes after the timer goes off.
- Turn the valve to the Venting position after 10 minutes to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir the noodles to break up any clumps.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Accessory For Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker
Pressure Cooker Perfection
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Curry Chicken and Rice Pilaf Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Roast Recipe
Instant Pot Dill Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe