Functions as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sautee Pan, Yogurt Maker and Warmer All in One
Instant Pot Fried Chicken Recipe
This Instant Pot Fried Chicken is a quick and easy way to get crispy, juicy chicken without having to deal with the hassle of deep frying. The buttermilk marinade and seasoned flour coating add flavor and texture to the chicken.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Each chicken drumstick should be dipped in buttermilk before being coated in the flour mixture.
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté and add the vegetable oil.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the hot oil and brown on all sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Take the chicken out of the Instant Pot and drain any excess oil.
- Fill the Instant Pot with 1 cup of water and place the metal trivet inside.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and set the valve to the sealing position after placing the chicken on the trivet.
- Cook for 8 minutes on high pressure, then quick release the pressure.
- Remove the chicken from the Instant Pot with care and serve hot.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Cookbook
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Stackable Egg Steamer Rack Accessory For Instant Pot Pressure Cookers
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Vietnamese Pho with Chicken and Vermicelli Recipe
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe
Instant Pot Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe