100 Foolproof Recipes That Will Change The Way You Cook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Beef Brisket Recipe
This tender and flavorful Instant Pot Beef Brisket is ideal for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The BBQ sauce and spices combine to give the brisket a smoky and slightly sweet flavor that will have everyone coming back for more.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- Season the beef brisket with salt and pepper.
- Select sauté mode in the Instant Pot.
- Mix in the olive oil, onion, and garlic.
- Cook until the onion is tender.
- Combine the beef broth, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, smoked paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Coat the beef brisket with the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the timer for 90 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes after cooking is finished.
- Remove the beef brisket from the Instant Pot and set aside for 10 minutes to rest before slicing and serving with the sauce.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Pressure Cooker Perfection
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Lentil and Beans Chili Recipe
Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Instant Pot Cinnamon French Toast Recipe