Ideal for Family Sized Cooking, This Kitchen Appliance Can Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Broil and More
Instant Pot Chicken Wings with Coriander Rice Recipe
This Instant Pot chicken wings recipe is quick and easy to make. The coriander rice complements the chicken wings perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken wings in the spice blend.
- Fill the Instant Pot halfway with water and insert the steamer basket.
- Fill the steamer basket halfway with chicken wings.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quickly relieve the pressure.
- Set aside the chicken wings from the Instant Pot.
- Rinse the rice before placing it in the Instant Pot.
- Stir in 15 cups of water.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes after the timer goes off.
- With a fork, fluff the rice and stir in the coriander.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the chicken wings on both sides until golden brown.
- With the coriander rice, serve the chicken wings.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Instant Pot Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Instant Pot Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Instant Pot Roasted Pork Belly Recipe