With just 5 Ingredients, you can Create Delicious Instant Pot Dishes Portioned for Two
Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup with Sesame Seeds Recipe
This Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup with Sesame Seeds is a creamy, comforting fall soup. Warming spices and nutty sesame seeds perfectly complement the sweet, earthy pumpkin. Plus, the Instant Pot makes this soup a breeze to make.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In the Instant Pot, combine the pumpkin, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Set the vent to the sealing position and close and lock the lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure using the manual setting.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes before quickly releasing the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid carefully and stir in the coconut milk.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the soup immediately, topped with toasted sesame seeds.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Instant Pot Pressure Cookbook
Prestige 5-Liter Pressure Cooker
The Electric Pressure Cookbook
Instant Pot 9-In-1 Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Herb Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Pork Chops with Mashed Potatoes and Corn Recipe
Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Instant Pot Beef Brisket Recipe