Functions as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sautee Pan, Yogurt Maker and Warmer All in One
Instant Pot Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These Instant Pot Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are a flavorful and quick side dish. The potatoes are perfectly tender and flavorful after being cooked in the Instant Pot with olive oil, fresh rosemary, and garlic powder. This recipe is ideal for a weeknight meal or a holiday dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- In the Instant Pot, combine the halved baby potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Set the valve to 'Sealing' and close the Instant Pot lid.
- Set the timer for 4 minutes on high pressure and select the 'Manual' or 'Pressure Cook' button.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes before quick-releasing any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir the potatoes.
- You can also broil them in the oven for a few minutes to get a crispy texture if desired.
- Serve the potatoes hot, topped with more chopped fresh rosemary if desired.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Hawkins 3-Liter Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot Cookbook
Instant Pot 7-In-1 Pressure Cooker With App
5-Ingredient Instant Pot Cookbook For Two
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Cream of Corn Soup Recipe
Instant Pot Vietnamese Pho with Chicken and Vermicelli Recipe
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe