500 Everyday Recipes For Instant Pot Beginners, Shipped Right to Your Door
Instant Pot Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
These fluffy Instant Pot breakfast pancakes are delicious and simple to make. The Greek yogurt adds a slight tangy flavor, and the blueberries add a burst of sweetness. It's ideal for a quick breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine milk, Greek yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Whisk in the melted butter until everything is combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Blueberries should be folded in.
- Grease a 7-inch round cake pan and pour in the batter.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Place the cake pan on the trivet and cover with foil.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to the sealing position.
- Set the timer to 20 minutes on high pressure and select manual/pressure cook mode.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Then, release any remaining pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the foil from the cake pan and set aside for a few minutes before slicing and serving the pancake.
Pressure Cooking Accessories
Pressure Cooker Perfection
Presto 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Cookbook
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
Pressure Cooking Recipes
Instant Pot Dill Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Instant Pot Fried Chicken Recipe
Instant Pot Lobster Bisque Recipe